About Me

My photo
just a ordinary girl living in her own little world, hiding herself in a shell. don't judge me if you don't know me well

Saturday 19 November 2011

New look


Hello! ^____^
this is not sophie here talking to you guys but you-know-who :D
guess who am i? yeah i am her random cousin who always help her create a new blogger account every single time when she forget her blogger account and TADA, i play the volunteer role ^0^
so, let's talk about her or me? hmm. since i can only post for this time let's talk about me shall we? hehehe XD sorry sophie~ >< well, i got into double pure and pure geog class so i am pretty high right now. @.@ sophie is hacking my account again. lalala. oh yeah everybody! please watch nodame cantabile! it's so damn awesome~ <3 so that's all i guess. nice meeting you guys!
- ERICAx